30/08/2015

What's aristocratic about this forest?

Well, it's been a while hasn't it..  I've been meaning to start posting again here for some time now but wasn't sure where to start. 

The last few years have been difficult, amongst other things my Grandfather was in hospital for much of last year & was very ill until he died in January, I was diagnosed with M.E. in April last year (a month before my Grandfather was admitted to hospital with a brain abscess), & for a year & a half or so of the 4 years since I last posted here I had no computer or internet access from home which made updating this blog & keeping up to date with my favourite miniature blogs impossible.

Not so much has been going on in the Mame houses, but my Mame family has grown in the past few years & I'm hoping to start working on their houses again at some point.  I also added another house to my little collection of Lundby houses, an extra floor for the ELC house + some new inhabitants to live alongside the Mames.  I haven't added much furniture to my collection, but I did buy lots of wallpaper, though I haven't done anything with it yet.

Significantly, I finally completed my collection of Mame Momokos about a month ago & now have all 37 of the Mame Momokos that were released between 2004 & 2006.   The last on my list to get was Ichigo Shirayuri, a limited edition collaboration release from 2004, based on the character from the film Shimotsuma Monogatari (Kamikaze Girls).  I really enjoyed the film when I saw it years ago & have been meaning to watch it again.

Anyway, hi again if anyone is reading this! 

1 comment: