I literally squealed when I saw the article on Space 1999.
above - left, article in Italian / right, article in English
It's no wonder I love 1970's plastic furniture - full size & miniature. Clearly I was brainwashed from early childhood by Space 1999, which I watched avidly between the ages of 3 & 5 years old.
Catherine Bujold's site Sorellarium13 is wonderful & well worth taking a look at.
Catherine Bujold's site Sorellarium13 is wonderful & well worth taking a look at.
At some point I should also scan "The Avengers: Into the real British mood" article that was in last April's Casa Vogue (yes, I am a huge geek & squealed over that too!). Sadly the article didn't include a photograph of the black leather swivel chair (designer unknown) from the 1967 episode You Have Just Been Murdered (which I have 2 of). I wish I knew who made/designed them.
& just in case anyone would like to make mini-issues for their rooms/doll houses:








No comments:
Post a Comment