Even though Victorian dolls houses aren't my cuppa, I thought this Wimpole Street house backdrop (made for, I'm assuming, the 2008 BBC production of
Little Dorrit) looked wonderful mounted on the wall of this room.
found in an old June 2007 issue of House & Garden in a waiting room the other day, that I subsequently "liberated"
It's high time to let the world know that this beautiful blog exists. Welcome to the bloggers, thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas and pics. So great you joined. I think we will have a lot of inspiration!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice sunday and - I think the UK-song yesterday wasn't too bad, what do you think?
Lots of love
P.
Hi Oese! & thanks so much! x
ReplyDeleteI thought Blue's song was ok too, & it's the best UK entry in a long time (we really have entered a lot of rubbish in the recent past).
Hope you're having a nice Sunday too!